Taste of Edmonton Website
About this Website Project
Taste of Edmonton, Canada’s largest food festival, required a new website that would provide a look and feel that matched the rest of their brand. Besides providing a beautiful look and feel, the new site also integrated a food & drink directory with full search/filter controls, an entertainment schedule, and multiple web forms for data collection.
We were very excited to get to work on this project. This festival is my favorite one of the summer for so many reasons, so getting to work with them on it was an enjoyable project.
With 20,000 visitors to the site/day, optimization and appropriate hosting was also a factor to consider. We utilized AWS to provide a scalable solution that could have its resources increased to match the load to reduce overall hosting costs. A CDN was used to minimize hosting requirements even further.
Taste of Edmonton
Most Recent Projects
About B2B Marketing
At Boost2Business we know what you really want from your website – a Boost to Your Business! Every web project that we take on has that as goal number 1. We focus on conversion before we focus on being pretty. We focus on usability and user experience. And above all, we focus on what really matters to your business.
Essential Online Tools
Recent Blog Posts
- Boost Your Email Marketing Open Rates With Emoji
- Google Calendar: Making the most out of it
- Google Drive – Tips and Tricks You Wish You Knew Before
- 5 Important Ways to Boost Your Ecommerce Conversions
- How To Get the Facebook Party Started
- HOW PEOPLE SEE YOUR WEBSITE
- Be careful what you type into the Status Update Box on Facebook