Sample Quiz Form for WHMIS Quiz
This gives an example of what the basic look/feel of our quiz forms can look like. Lots of options including adding in fields for data collection of user taking quiz.
- Instant mark or mark on submit (currently set to instant mark)
- Random order of answers (set for each question)
- Checkboxes for multi-select answers
- Radio buttons for single answer options
- Answer explantion if wrong one picked – ie, tell them the right answer or why it is the right answer
- Weighted Scores for each question
- Multiple pages of questions
- Progress Bar
- Auto Marking/Scoring with custom Pass %
- Email confirmations out to whoever (you & quiz person too)
- Internal reporting panel to see the results of each person along with aggregate results.